National and international tax consultancy
With its team of international tax advisors, P.A. Services Group can provide its customers the necessary support to consciously work within foreign tax systems, supporting them in understanding the main tax obligations and facing the most complex issues that can arise both in their current area and in a new foreign market.
- Tax consultancy and planning for natural and legal persons
- Preparation of income tax return
- Assistance in tax, accounting and fiscal matters
- Tax correspondence and representation vis-à-vis competent authorities
- Support in each phase of disputes with tax authorities
- Business transition and transfer of registered offices
- Specialisation in Italian taxation: (730 form, modello Unico [natural person tax return], IUC [unique municipal tax], preparation of RW form)
- Procedures for obtaining residence and work permits
Certified Tax Reports
We offer a niche service, which consists of supporting institutional customers (banks, family offices, asset management companies) to provide the final customers with the reporting of foreign assets they hold. Citizens of any nationality residing in Italy are required to declare any income for tax income purposes and to declare foreign assets for the purposes of so-called “tax surveillance”. With its specialisation in Italian taxation, P.A. Services is able to support its customers in the fulfilment of these obligations (tax optimisations; RW, RM, RT, RL forms), offering the most suitable solution according to the needs of the customer.
National and international corporate management
Some of our company’s most valuable services include the establishment of national and international companies and the granting of administrative, financial or commercial mandates, including:
- Direct debit and representation mandates
- Establishment of national and international companies with branch offices
- Personnel management
- Main legal, tax and social security obligations
- Organisation and maintenance of accounts
- VAT reports
- Documentary credit management
Through its services, P.A. Services Group aims to provide the utmost support for the customer, even in the most critical moments, guiding the “company system” whilst taking into account both market and budget requirements, providing constant support throughout the mandate process.
Integrated business services are tailored in order to guide investment analysis, create business plans or fulfil the main legal obligations to implement correct market strategies.
- Accounting consultancy, consultancy in the organisation and introduction of accounting systems
- Administration and secretariat
- Account maintenance, including intermediate and final closing
- Analytical accounting and determination of product cost
- Set-up of ordinary and consolidated account closing
- Preparation of business plans, budgets, financial plans and budget analysis
- Calculation and analysis of investments and preparation of statistics
- Personnel management (salary management and social security contributions)
- Planning for mergers, liquidations, demergers, corporate restructuring
Labour Law is one of P.A. Services’ area of expertise: we have become a point of reference for support in our labour market for Swiss, Italian and international customers, both for extraordinary operations and labour law matters.
Our support covers all areas of labour law and the right to organise. We have expertise in the management of restructuring and reorganisation of labour contracts:
- Set-up of innovative remuneration and incentive policies
- Welfare plans for companies of different sizes in various sectors
- Collective agreement negotiation
- Outsourcing solutions
- Privacy and data security matters in the workplace
- Employees’ international mobility issues